Strengths and Troubles TM
Tips for Facilitators
Identifying strengths is the first step to developing a goal. The game, Strengths and Troubles TM
, is a therapeutic tool designed to focus on each player's strengths. The emphasis should be on fun. Therefore, we'd like to offer the following suggestions as ways to increase the fun factor.
- Be flexible and light-hearted.
- Feel free to adapt the game to the situation.
- Foster a cooperative spirit.
- Encourage players to help each other with ideas.
- There are no wrong answers.
- If time allows, keep playing until every player has reached 100.
We hope you enjoy the game and find it uplifting. Please contact us at email@example.com with any comments or questions. ~ The developers