Turn a Wish into a Goal.
– The medieval forerunner of chemistry, based on the transformation of matter. Alchemists were concerned particularly with attempts to convert base metals into gold.
– Someone associated with another to give assistance or moral support.
– A person learning a new skill.
– A poet-singer who composes and recites verses about heroes.
– A person who prepares and serves coffee.
– A test or measurement to determine if something is complete.
– One who works in iron metal using a forge.
– A hidden storage place for provisions.
– An instrument for measuring external or internal dimensions.
– intense anxiety or nervousness, especially with stomach queasiness.
– A container in which metals may be subjected to very high temperatures and melted.
– A blacksmith's workshop.
– An intent is an aim. Some synonyms are determination, resolve, and purpose.
– A location that has particular events associated with it.
– Traditional knowledge or belief.
– A newcomer, someone new to something.
– A person relatively inexperienced in a field or situation.
– Non-Player Character. A Character controlled by the Game Master.
– While a goal is more of a long-term outcome, it can be broken into "chunks". An objective is a chunk or measure of the progress that is needed to get to the destination.
– Each of the seven dice used in this and many role-playing games is a polyhedron, a three-dimensional solid made up of a collection of polygons or faces.
– An adventurous expedition undertaken to achieve something.
– Role-Playing Game. A tabletop game where players act out their role by deciding and describing what actions their characters will take within the rules of the game.
– A secure room in which valuables are stored.